Subjects that are linear and foundationally sequential in nature must be taught at a specific grade level, as each year a child builds on the knowledge they acquired in the previous year.
We call these subjects: DISCIPLINE STUDIES.
Please Select The Grade Level You Want To Order
There are certain subjects in Love2Learn Curriculum that, unlike the cultural/content subjects that make up our CONTENT STUDIES, cannot be taught to multiple grade levels simultaneously because they are linear and sequential in nature.
For example, you cannot teach Grade 3 Mathematics to your Grade 1 child, as there are specific foundational concepts that they still need to acquire in Grades 1 and 2 Mathematics, before they can tackle Grade 3.
These subjects that cannot be taught to multiple grade levels of children at the same time, we call, DISCIPLINE STUDIES.
They are foundational in nature, as each year a child will build on the knowledge they acquired in the previous year.
If you order any of our DISCIPLINE STUDIES subjects, please note that each child
will be learning these separately, at their respective GRADE level.
DISCIPLINE STUDIES comprise the following subjects:
- Mathematics (Gr 00 - 9 and then Int. GCSE and AS-Levels)
- English (Including Phonics, Spelling, Writing, Grammar etc. - Gr 00 - 9 and then Int. GCSE and AS-Levels)
- Afrikaans (Home Language Gr 0 – 9 only and First Additional Language Gr 0 - 9 and then Int. GCSE and
- French (Gr 1 - 9 and then Int. GCSE Level)
- Computing (Gr 1 – 9 and then Int. GCSE Level)
- Latin (Gr 4 - 9)
- Critical Thinking (Gr00 – Gr9)
- STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (Gr00 – 6)
- Learning to Read (Gr 0 - 3)
- Handwriting (Gr 00 - 3)