Should we homeschool?
Discover how Love2Learn meets your homeschooling needs
Are you agonising over whether or not you should homeschool your children? Homeschooling is certainly a big step to take. It is a wise scriptural principle to be well-informed when taking major decisions. Here are some pointers that may help assist you:
- Homeschooling is one of the greatest blessings and gifts you can offer your son or daughter from a spiritual, family, academic, sport and social perspective.
- Research proves that homeschooled children outperform their conventionally schooled peers, both academically and socially.
- No-one knows and loves your child like you do; and with your commitment and dedication, no-one can do a better job of educating them and preparing them for life. There is no place like home! And home is a “safe” place. Spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically home is best — leaving your child free to concentrate on their studies, gifting and talents, while developing warm, positive and vibrant friendships with their peers.
- Homeschooling offers a multitude of opportunities and possibilities to your child that are simply not available to them in any regular education institution.
- Homeschooling restores families and impacts generations!