20 Reasons to Use Love2Learn
To Meet Your Homeschool or Cottage School Needs
1. A Christian and Classical Education that is Child-Centred!
2. Jesus is the centre. “As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15
3. Combines a gentle, Charlotte Mason approach with the excellence of classical education.
4. Modular design – you can even supplement your child’s education by ordering as little as ONE subject at a time from us.
5. Suitable for almost every homeschooling or Cottage Schooling circumstance and child, whether highly academic or struggling with learning difficulties.
6. Uses beautiful, photo-rich, full-colour, living books.
7. Learning Styles—Includes daily hands-on activities for Kinaesthetic learners.
8. Learning Styles—A visual feast for Visual learners.
9. Learning Styles—Tailored for Auditory learners.
10. Fully comprehensive — From Grade 00 through to Grade 9. (Grades 10-12 through our sister company – Imperial International College, who align with the Cambridge syllabus.).
11. High academic standard, culminating in International GCSE (Grades 10 and 11) and AS-Levels (Grade 12), through our sister company – Imperial International College.
12. Most subjects include Engine Rooms (daily lesson plans) as standard, so NO lesson preparation on your part! Every lesson of every day is planned out in detail for you, carefully weaving together the beautiful books, fun hands-on activities, drama, narration, internet video clips, writing assignments and more. You don’t have to be a qualified teacher to use Love2Learn!
13. We supply absolutely everything you need per subject, except for blank paper, pens and pencils!
14. Designed to offer you the freedom to apply your own God-given creativity; and joy to learn alongside your children.
15. Allows you time, freedom and resources to nurture and raise your children to be Godly young men and women of Christian character.
16. Your child no longer thinks of this as “school” and simply loves to learn.
17. Well established—developed in 2001, Love2Learn is well known in SA homeschooling communities.
18. Love2Learn has been faithfully serving local and International homeschooling families and is gaining worldwide recognition – now used by families in >20 countries worldwide and by Independent Learning Centres in 3 different countries.
19. Puts the HOME back into “home”schooling.
20. Inspiring a passion for God, His Kingdom and for lifelong learning.