Bring Life to Learning in Your Child’s Education
A Love2Learn Seminar
Are you disillusioned with the quality of education your child is receiving?
Do you feel like your child’s learning potential is not being met?
Are you tired of paying school fees and then still having to teach homework?
Are you searching for material that will rejuvenate your creative heart?
Is your child’s education material dry and lifeless?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, then this Seminar is for YOU!
And if you’re running a Learning Centre, Independent- or Cottage-School and can identify with any of the above, then this Seminar is for you, too!
Register today! We’d love to show you how Love2Learn can help you Bring Life to Learning in your child’s education!
- Date: Saturday, 22 September
- Time: 08.30 – 12.00
- Venue: Community Centre, Village Church, 23 Crestwood Drive, Lonehill
- Cost: The Seminar is FREE!
- Booking Deadline: Wednesday, 19 September.
- Enquiries: 011 465 6049 / email@example.com
Register by filling out the form below: [mautic type=”form” id=”10″]