“If we teach children everything we know, their knowledge is limited to ours.
If we teach children to think, their knowledge is limitless.”
– Michael Baker, President of The Critical Thinking Company
What are the prizes?
Every child who submits the correct answers in all three rounds of the Challenge will be eligible for the lucky draw to win a set of 2 Critical Thinking books appropriate for their grade level (between Grades 0-3) and one Engine Room (lesson planning book) from us at Love2Learn.
Three winners will be drawn on Monday 26 April and winners will be notified on Facebook and via email.
These books are high quality with colourful illustrations on every page. Various activities are structured around enjoyable topics and overlap with language arts, maths, science,
and social studies.
These books stimulate children to create, analyse, evaluate, and think about their thinking as they go through each book, building on their natural curiosity for learning.
Building Thinking Skills is an award-winning, fantastic resource designed by a family-owned company and their work guarantees results that will benefit children for the rest of their lives. We partner with them as licensed distributors in SA to make it available to more families who want to give their children a better education.
We have multiple books for Grades 0-12 to help stimulate critical thinking skills in a fun way. Check them out here.
What’s the Love2Learn Engine Room book?
Love2Learn supplies an Engine Room as standard with most of its subjects. It contains easy-to-follow lesson plans which plot your daily course of action, book by book and page by page, over a period of on average, 36 weeks (180 days). It cancels hours of prep time and frees you to expand the lesson content as you see fit. It also serves as your record-keeper for monitoring purposes, as the year progresses.
Enter Round 1 here:
Have fun! We look forward to seeing your answers!
PS – Don’t forget to enter Round 2 coming out next week.
NOTE: There are 3 rounds in total, your child needs to participate in each one to be eligible for the Grand Prizes.
Critical Thinking Challenge Entry - Round 1
Terms and conditions
1. Each child who enters must submit a correct entry for all 3 rounds to be eligible for the prize draw.
2. Child/ student must be between Grades 0-3 to be eligible to enter.
3. Child/student may only enter a Grade Category if they currently fall under that Grade Category with their mainstream/homeschooling studies.
4. Entries close on 25 April at 2pm. No late submissions will be accepted.
5. Judges’ decision is final, and no further communication will be entered into.
6. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. By entering this competition, you tacitly grant permission to Love2Learn to publish your child’s name in communication pertaining to this competition and social media platforms – including but not necessarily limited to – Facebook and Instagram, should he/she be one of the winners drawn.