GRADE 3 PRIME MATHS (0722)
This subject includes 3 printed books for Prime Mathematics Grade 3 (Student Book, Practice Book and Teacher Guide) plus an Engine Room (lesson plans). This subject is ideal for home-schooling families. Please note that no digital components are included with the Prime Maths books (as they are applicable to schools only).
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO ORDER?
1. MANIPULATIVES: The required grade-specific manipulatives are available to purchase separately, either as a FULL SET or as a TOP-UP SET, depending on whether or not you have ordered manipulatives from the previous year. Should you wish to purchase your own individual manipulatives elsewhere, please consult your free download (after purchasing this subject) for further details.
2. EXTRA WORKBOOKS (Student Book & Practice Book) - these are available to order separately, for additional children.
SUMMARY OF PR1ME MATHS:
- PR1ME Mathematics is a WORLD-CLASS program based on top-performing Singapore, Republic of Korea and Hong Kong. The NEW PR1ME Maths resources include complete coverage of Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum. This blended subject offers a comprehensive, accessible suite of teaching and learning resources for flexibility in planning and instruction, and learning. It also integrates assessment for learning so that every child can succeed. The programme supports learning to mastery for all students.
- PR1ME Mathematics covers five strands of mathematics across six grades/year levels: Numbers and Operations, Measurement, Geometry, Data Analysis and Algebra.
- PR1ME Mathematics empowers students and teachers with a range of comprehensive program components.