GRADE 6 PRIME MATHS - BUNDLE SET (Schools only)
WHO IS THIS SUBJECT SUITABLE FOR?
For schools and learning centres only. This subject is NOT suitable for home-schooling families, because the digital component cannot be activated for individual learners and home educators.
This subject includes the following:
1. One STUDENT BUNDLE, which consists of 2 PRINTED workbooks for PR1ME Maths (1 Coursebook and 1 Practice Book), PLUS 1-year subscription to DIGITAL Practice and Assessment Hub, PLUS access to the DIGITAL versions of the Coursebook and Practice Book.
2. One TEACHER BUNDLE, which consists of 1 PRINTED Teacher's Guide for PR1ME Maths, PLUS 1-year subscription to 3 DIGITAL products as follows: (a) Practice & Assessment Hub (b) Digital Teaching Hub which includes a digital copy of the Teacher's Guide (c) PR1ME Professional Learning Now (PPLN) teacher training videos.
NOTE: There is NO Love2Learn Engine Room (lesson plans) with this subject.To schedule the work, please divide the year's work into the number of lessons you have available for Maths.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO ORDER?
1. Extra STUDENT BUNDLES - Please order Extra STUDENT BUNDLES for additional students (available to order separately).
2. MANIPULATIVES - The required grade-specific manipulatives are available to purchase separately, either as a FULL SET or as a TOP-UP SET, depending on whether you have ordered manipulatives from the previous year. Should you wish to purchase your own individual manipulatives elsewhere, please consult your free download (after purchasing this subject) for further details. If you would like to add additional sets of manipulatives for your classroom, please contact Love2Learn.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONS?
Upon purchase of this subject, you will be provided with details of how to activate your digital subscription in the month you wish to start. Your subscription will be valid for 1-year thereafter.
SUMMARY OF PR1ME MATHS:
- PR1ME Mathematics is a WORLD-CLASS program based on top-performing Singapore, Republic of Korea and Hong Kong. The NEW PR1ME Maths resources include complete coverage of Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum. This blended subject offers a comprehensive, accessible suite of teaching and learning resources for flexibility in planning and instruction, and learning. It also integrates assessment for learning so that every child can succeed. The programme supports learning to mastery for all students.
- PR1ME Mathematics covers five strands of mathematics across six grades/year levels: Numbers and Operations, Measurement, Geometry, Data Analysis and Algebra.
- PR1ME Mathematics empowers students and teachers with a range of comprehensive program components.